Sunday, January 4, 2009

February 25, 1920



My Dear John

I must firstly ask an excuse for delaying a reply to your letter so long, but I misplaced it, and so that kept be back but I got the address from Duncan.

I am indeed glad to hear you are getting on fine and hope you will succeed. That's right stick to your studies, and make a place for yourself since you have the opportunity.

My brother has left N.Y. on a ship as a sailor. He has gone to China so he has told me to await his return to send for me, so I may not be able to come this year, any way I will await my chance I know I am only wasting time.

Give my regards to Etta, and tell her I wish her all success.

Our exam was last week. The children did fairly well.

I saww Miss Birch last week I was up there on a drive. All send their regards. Cheers hoping to hear soon.

I am yours sincerely.

Eena.

No comments:

Post a Comment